Genuine Hospitality in the Post Lock-Down World
11 August, 2020, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree - £10
Register to attend our webinar on how to deliver hospitality in the new world. Our panel will be discussing the following topical points:
- How has reopening gone? How easy has it been to deliver hospitality? What has the atmosphere been like? How comfortable have team members and guests felt?
- How can hospitality be delivered in the new world? Discussion on top tips and things team members can do to create the occasion and ‘make the day’.
- What do we think about the ‘no-show’ issue? What does this tell us about the guest psyche? How might operators avoid or reduce such a problem?
- Who is it for?
- all hospitality professionals at all levels and is relevant to operators, marketeers and people and development specialists.
- Key learning outcomes include:
- Understanding how the post lockdown reopening phase has bee received by the market and to hear experiences from the panel.
- To evaluate how hospitality been hospitable and the steps individuals take with themselves and their teams to deliver hospitality in a ‘sterile’ environment.
- Hear discussion on the no show issue and think critically about the problem and create potential solutions.
Tickets are not yet available.