10 June, 2019, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm£99 - £115
Due to phenomenal demand, the event has sold out and bookings are closed.
We have some amazing raffle prizes kindly donated by our generous guests attending. The raffle is £10 per entry (enter as many times as you wish) and is in aid of The Janus Foundation.
- A 2-night break at Hotel Gotham including dinner on one night, excluding a Saturday donated by Bespoke Hotels.
- A 2-night break at Carnoustie including dinner on one night donated by Bespoke Hotels.
- A 2-night break at the White Horse at Dorking including dinner on one night, and to include a Saturday donated by Bespoke Hotels.
- One Night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for 2 people at The Grove, Hertfordshire.
- Brunch for 2 with bottomless prosecco at Georgian House Hotel.
- Laurent Perrier Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at Amberley Castle, Sussex.
- 3-course lunch for two at The English Grill at The Rubens at The Palace, Red Carnation.
- Dinner for two in Kaspars Restaurant at the Savoy, with wine pairings by the Sommelier.
- Brunch for two guests at OXBO Hilton Bankside.
- Two night’s accommodation in any Z hotel including breakfast.
- £150 in Hawksmoor vouchers, donated by the Hawksmoor Group.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a superior room at Charingworth Manor hotel in the Cotswolds, Classic Lodges.
- Afternoon tea for two in The Promenade, donated by The Dorchester.
- Dinner for two and a bottle of house wine, for a total maximum value of £100 at The Kitchen at Holmes, donated by the Park Plaza Hotel Group.
- 1 night, dinner, bed and breakfast at De Vere Tortworth Court, donated by De Vere.
- 2 nights in a Junior Suite in Vi Vadi Hotel Bayer 89 in Munich, including breakfast, donated by Vi Vadi Hotels.
- Two guests for a Three-Course Set Menu Meal with a bottle of house wine included in Homage Restaurant followed by two cocktails in The Parrot, donated by The Waldorf Hilton.
- 75cl bottle of the limited edition 11.5% Duvel Barrel Aged beer, donated by Duvel Moortgat
- Afternoon Tea and a glass of Jacky Martin Champagne Brut Reserve for two, donated by The London Bridge Hotel.
- Pyramid Tea Personal Gift Selection, donated by Hope and Glory
Join us for the Annual Dinner & Awards 2019 commencing with a drinks reception at 6pm, followed by a delicious three-course dinner with coffee and wines to complement the menu. The highlight of the evening is the presentation of our prestigious Annual Awards.
Dress code: Business attire
Our Awards shortlist was announced on Friday 17th May 2019. Find out who has made it onto the shortlist this year.
The Award Categories are:-
- Student Placement Scheme of the Year (sponsored by IT Governance)
- Graduate Scheme of the Year (sponsored by Global Secure Accreditation)
- Talent Development Team of the Year (sponsored by Hope & Glory)
- Outstanding Contribution to the Industry (sponsored by Premier Foods)
Entries were open to any professional (Institute Members or Non-Member) employed in a hospitality establishment in the UK or overseas.
If you have any queries about the awards, please contact Louise Brown on +44 (0)20 8661 4904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosts & Sponsors