Adding Value to Your Restaurant
20 February, 2019, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm£65 - £75
Workshop duration: Half day
Training workshop content:
Find out the recipe of success that will add value to your restaurant business. A little bit like making a souffle you need to get the ‘ingredient’ mix right so your business makes a great impression and does not deflate.
Your ‘mise en place’ is just as important as your ‘execution’. This workshop will reveal to you what those ingredients are and the measurements you need to run a successful and profitable restaurant business.
This training workshop will be delivered by Monica Or FIH. With over 25 years of hospitality experience Monica is the founder of Star Quality Hospitality Consultancy. Throughout her career she has been involved with hotel openings, refurbishments, implementation of standards, and is an expert in People Management, having worked for The Ritz, Radisson Edwardian Hotels and Hilton Group Plc. She now works with the owner / managers of independent hotels and restaurants focusing on their business structure, operations and service delivery to create memorable guest experiences. Monica is a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality and has been Chair for the Institute of Hospitality London serving on their committee for five years. As an accomplished speaker and author, Monica has spoken at international hotel conferences and has been featured in The Caterer, Boutique Hotelier, and HQ Magazine and regularly writes for Hotel Industry Magazine as their industry expert.
Further information regarding Institute of Hospitality organised training workshops:
- All workshops contribute to CPD hours.
- Bookings must be pre-paid. Confirmations will be sent along with any pre-course work when booking.
- Cancellations only accepted up to 14 days before the workshop date.
- Workshops will only run if there are sufficient numbers and we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before with a full refund.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue and lunch for those on a full day workshop.
- Delegates to make their own arrangements if they wish to stay over at the venues.