The 13th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality will be held on Monday 10th June 2019 in The Waldorf Hilton, Aldwych, London WC2B 4DD commencing at 5.00 pm, to consider the following business:
- To approve the minutes of the 12th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality held on 19th June 2018.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Annual Report and approve the Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2018.
- To note the proposed new Trustees.
- To re-appoint Appleby & Wood as Auditors and to authorise the Supervisory Board to approve their remuneration.
- To consider any other business advised in advance of the meeting.
Download all the 2019 AGM Papers
All members of the Institute of Hospitality are welcome to attend the AGM. Although there is no charge to attend the event, please book a place in advance online.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact:
Head of Executive Office
Tel: +44 (0)20 8661 4909