Welcome to the Southern Branch of the Institute of Hospitality which covers the whole of Dorset & Hampshire
Throughout 2021/2022 the branch aims to
- Work with and strengthen links with colleges and universities across the branch
- Introduce and welcome new members to the branch
- Support, develop and build fellowship amongst IoH members within the Hampshire and Dorset area and with neighbouring branches.
- Provide seminars, webinars and other activities designed to encourage networking, life long learning and continuous development
- Celebrate being a professional Hospitality and Tourism industry.
- Support all members with post lockdown and staffing shortages advice if required
In September 2021 we will be launching the Hospitality Hero Awards – These awards will focus on businesses and individuals that have acted in exemplary ways during the pandemic. Look out on our social media pages for more information in the coming months
This year the branch will be supporting two charities – Room To Reward www.roomtoreward.org and The Crumbs Project www.crumbsathome.org.uk. We will be encouraging everyone across the branch to fundraise throughout the year and will be holding a Charity networking and Dinner evening on Thursday 3rd February 2022 at Christchurch Harbour Hotel.
I look forward to meeting you either online or in person at one of our forthcoming events.
Tim Seward MIH | Chair
Branch Committee Contacts
|Tim Seward MIH||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tomasz Tomcyzk MIH||Vice Chair|
|James Godwin MIH||Secretaryemail@example.com|
|Tom Goss MIH||Treasurerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Caroline Benjamin MIH
Robin Williams MIH
Jacqueline Pout MIH
Past IoH Southern Branch Events
Webinar | Food Safety in Hospitality Post Covid-19
Webinar | Mental Health Awareness
Webinar | Upselling
Webinar | Sustainability
To watch a recording please select the event image to play the video.