Spotlight on Hospitality 2016 is a complimentary market report available to all members, ensuring you are the best informed individuals in the industry. Looking at the UK hospitality sector within its global context, our report provides a concise and yet thorough summary of annual facts and figures for the eating-out market, hotels, tourism and salaries. The data is accompanied by expert commentary with an eye on what we can expect in 2017. This is the third edition of our Spotlight annual series. This year, we are delighted to bring you.
- Bang-up-to-date salary surveys from Reed Global and Berkeley Scott, two of the leading recruitment specialists. These provide indispensable planning tools for busy HR professionals.
- An analysis of oil price fluctuations and its impact on global hotel performance
- Future hotel pipelines in key European cities
- The fastest growing and declining inbound tourist markets to the UK
- A closer look at domestic tourist behaviour
Spotlight on Hospitality 2016 contains a wealth of fascinating facts. For example, at 8% of total supply, the UK has the second highest European hotel pipeline after Russia; the Chinese are now amongst the UK's highest-spending visitors; UK residents spend more time away visiting the North West, Wales and Yorkshire & Humberside than London. We hope you enjoy finding more interesting facts amongst its 35 pages.
If you are not a member, you can purchase a copy for £49 or why not consider joining the Institute to gain complimentary access to this and other valuable resources to enhance your professional development. Membership starts from £110 per year. If you are a member, download a copy of your report here.